Archive For The “Net” Category
By Alex Homer
Alex Homer is handling director of Stonebroom, Ltd., a software-development, consulting, and coaching association. He was once previously lead technical writer and reviewer for Wrox Press, focusing on Microsoft internet and database applied sciences Dave Sussman speaks usually at Microsoft improvement meetings and has been writing approximately ASP for the reason that its earliest releases. Mark Fussell is a lead software supervisor at Microsoft, engaged on XML and internet provider applied sciences. He designed the XML APIs in model 1.0 unlock of System.Xml within the .NET Framework and labored at the layout of model 2.0 till the top of 2004. during this position, he helped outline the longer term course of XML and knowledge entry within the .NET Framework and inside of SQL Server 2005. Mark is now this system supervisor for the net prone improvements (WSE) product, which permits builders to construct complex, safe, service-oriented purposes inside visible Studio, dependent round the WS-* necessities. thankfully, this nonetheless permits him to paintings with builders and the XML APIs in .NET, and to stay keen about present and rising XML applied sciences to combine facts throughout platforms--XML got here, it observed, it integrated.Mark speaks frequently at meetings and will be contacted through his web publication at http://blogs. msdn.com/mfussell.
By James J. Marshall
Even fairly skilled clients of Microsoft observe are usually pissed off whilst attempting to create really good files reminiscent of newsletters, brochures, supply purposes and recommendations. whereas templates can be found on the net, those not often comprise directions or convey the way to alter and customise the template. This ebook walks the reader in the course of the production of latest company files and the amendment of templates, construction on incorporated samples. The reader earnings a transparent seize of the place to begin, what to incorporate, why charts are beneficial - and the way to create them - and the simplest how you can use fonts to teach transparent organization.
By Jim Zimmerman
- Written by means of a high-power workforce of Microsoft MVPs, this e-book presents a finished advent to the ASP.NET AJAX features
- After a brief assessment of the structure and contours of ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX, insurance then is going directly to express builders tips to construct richer, extra responsive dynamic websites and internet applications
- Also deals an summary of the ASP.NET 2.0 AJAXControl Toolkit, and discusses enforcing drag and drop services, databinding, debugging and safeguard, ASP.NET providers, and bridging and gadgets
- The better half website presents readers with a wealthy set of code examples
By Shahram Khosravi
- Ajax is likely one of the most well liked adjustments in internet improvement equipment in years; Microsoft's ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX (formerly referred to as "Atlas") presents Ajax add-ins for ASP.NET builders, and this complete Wrox reference deals insurance of the entire ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX pieces
- ASP.NET builders will discover ways to upload Ajax suggestions into the ASP.NET purposes by way of prebuilding a number of the underlying elements and utilizing a standardized tool-set
By Eric Carter, Eric Lippert
Visible Studio instruments for workplace (VSTO) used to be published in August of 2003. It introduced the facility of .NET to constructing notice and Excel purposes. whereas strong, it was once additionally missing in a few key beneficial properties, and tough to take advantage of. VSTO 2005 may be published as a part of the Whidbey unencumber. will probably be integrated in the extra complicated models of visible Studio .NET 2005, and also will be to be had as a stand-alone product. It has corrected the various significant difficulties with the 1st model, and is poised to event a swift progress in utilization. insurance has been multiplied to incorporate Outlook and InfoPath as well as notice and Excel. This ebook isn't just written via key individuals of the staff that built VSTO 2005, however it can also be the 1st booklet to be had on VSTO. The authors supply either an creation to VSTO in addition to an educational for utilizing it, together with plenty of functional examples, and a fresh honesty approximately either the strengths and pitfalls of the know-how. This publication could be a must have for the entire builders contemplating VSTO.
Organize for the subsequent new release of the net with this in-depth, developer's advisor to the .Net framework that makes use of XML to accomplish better flexibility of data and elevated interoperability.
Developing .Net internet prone with XML introduces readers to the root for the .Net platform. The publication covers the historical past, purposes and implementation of the Extensible Markup Language inside Microsoft's .NET framework. Readers could be given a radical creation to .NET and its XML construction blocks whereas buying an organization clutch of the way these blocks can be utilized to construct any website or provider so as to federate and collaborate seamlessly with others
· Equips builders with the software essential to reap the benefits of the subsequent iteration of the internet
· This e-book will supply net builders with an organization knowing of XML, the construction block of the .Net framework
· contains sensible, real-life purposes utilizing XML
· Unrivalled internet dependent aid: Readers can obtain up-to-the minute hyperlinks, white papers and research for 2 years at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Fritz Onion
Crucial ASP.NET with Examples in C# is the C# programmer's definitive reference for ASP.NET via model 1.1. meant for college kids with complicated programming adventure, this publication presents them with the knowledge had to absolutely comprehend the know-how, and is a transparent consultant to utilizing ASP.NET to construct powerful and good architected internet purposes. This ebook starts off with a dialogue of the explanation at the back of the layout of ASP.NET and an advent to the way it builds on best of the .NET framework. next chapters discover the host of latest beneficial properties in ASP.NET, together with the server-side compilation version, code-behind periods, server-side controls, shape validation, the knowledge binding version, and customized keep watch over improvement. during the ebook, operating examples illustrate most sensible practices for development Web-based functions in C#.
By Vanessa L. Williams
A radical revision to the visible Studio 2005 All-In-One table Reference For Dummies makes this the best ebook for brand new programmers or Java programmers seeking to wake up and working with visible Studio. The e-book should be a finished, value-priced reference for the whole visible Studio 2005. Microsoft's catch-phrase for visible Studio 2005 is own productiveness. The aim of private productiveness is to permit the developer to paintings at a better point of abstraction. The target of this ebook is to teach the reader the way to construct purposes utilizing those productiveness beneficial properties of VS. for that reason, language syntax and programming constructs are de-emphasized in want of unveiling the person tips to allow VS generate the code. This booklet takes a layered method just like how such a lot functions are architected. while constructing a brand new software, builders frequently divide up the paintings for the consumer interface, carrier layer (data access), and area periods (coding). even if there's one developer taking part in all 3 roles, or 3 builders doing each one, this technique permits the reader to simply reference the layer they're developing. Minibooks comprise: ebook I: visible Studio 2005 review. ebook II: Getting began with visible Studio. e-book III: construction purposes with visible Studio 2005. e-book IV: Getting accustomed to info entry. booklet V: Coding. e-book VI: Going the additional Mile. e-book VII: Extending the kinfolk.
What you are going to Learn
- Understand present strategies and demanding situations in IT catastrophe recovery
- Get brought to Microsoft Azure, Azure digital networks and Azure digital machines
- How to guard your facts within the cloud with Azure Backup, and the configuration suggestions available
- Understand how one can shield, get better, and video display your setting with Azure website restoration supervisor, and the configuration innovations available
- How to increase Azure website restoration supervisor to non-Hyper-V workloads
By Mike Pope
Have you ever long gone to an excellent site and acknowledged to your self, “I yes want i may do that!” This hands-on ebook indicates you precisely how. It’s a task-oriented, no-frills creation, particularly for programming beginners, to the cool global of programming the internet by utilizing the facility of Microsoft® ASP.NET internet Matrix—an easy-to-use WYSIWYG improvement software for ASP.NET. You’ll pass from simply posting textual content and pics on a website to making dynamic slideshows, interpreting and writing cookies, construction interactive guestbooks and calendars, and constructing different interesting internet positive factors, all with intuitive but strong instruments. alongside the way in which, you’ll observe the best way to create programmed, data-driven websites on your domestic, pastime, or company in virtually no time at all.
Topics lined include:
- Getting all started: creation to server-based internet programming, Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft visible easy® .NET, and ASP.NET internet Matrix; and configuring ASP.NET, ASP.NET internet Matrix, and Microsoft SQL Server™ computer Engine (MSDE 2000)
- Basic thoughts: Your first net varieties web page, making a basic slideshow, getting and utilising consumer personal tastes, making a random rates web page, and showing successful counter
- More complicated concepts: creation to programming web content with information utilizing ASP.NET net Matrix, making a guestbook and showing formatted guestbook listings, making a database-driven slideshow, updating master-detail tables, making a calendar program, and sending electronic mail notices immediately from an internet page
- Appendixes: defense vulnerabilities, strong safeguard practices, and your internet program; and deploying your program to a server